Soness Organics, LLC was created in 2012 by Pamela Patton of South Dakota, mother of 6 (and grandmother of 9!) and registered nurse of over 20 years. When asked where she got her inspiration for the business, Pamela said:
“I have a passion for growing & harvesting the vast bounty of this earth along with a deep, humbling gratitude for everything living. As a mother and a nurse, I am aware that what we put in and on our bodies affects our health, and should be of the most natural ingredients; because what we do to our earth, so we do to ourselves. Soness Organics evolved from this lifetime passion and awareness. I am dedicated to providing products of the purest ingredients to nourish, soothe and heal the body.”
Soness Organics 100% Natural Skincare Products are THE BEST!
We select only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, choosing organic every time it is available or wild harvested when there is no organic option. Each herb, essential oil and botanical we use is specially chosen for its natural ability to soothe, nourish and heal with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients our bodies need to maintain good health & wellness and achieve balance. An incredible amount of energy went into researching the properties of these ingredients and delicately combining them into our unique recipes. The result is a diverse line of products, each one made by hand with love and careful consideration to give you, the consumer, a completely natural and healthy solution to your specific skincare needs.
Whether you are looking to
- moisturize and nourish your skin,
- smooth and soften dry, rough skin,
- deeply cleanse and detoxify your skin,
- soothe dry, red, itchy, or irritated skin, or
- minimize the appearance of wrinkles and delay the aging process,
We have the product for you! But don’t take our word for it! Here’s what some of our customers have to say:
“I have used many of the various Soness Organics products and I am in love with them. From the chap stick to the body creams, I have been very satisfied and my skin loves being nourished in an all-natural way. The products are great for your skin and provide amazing results. It’s amazing to know that these products are made in South Dakota and they offer the opportunity to buying locally and support our great state.” ~ Paige of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Spread the Love!
Soness Organics chooses retail partners and suppliers that share our values of gratitude and respect for the delicate balance of our earth. We acknowledge and appreciate every step in the life cycle of the plants we use, from the soil to the hands of the farmers who grow them. That is why we purchase most of our ingredients from Mountain Rose Herbs, a certified organic processor through Oregon Tilth, which is fully accredited with the USDA National Organic Program. We believe in Mountain Rose Herbs mission and support the company as they continuously work for the advancement of sustainable organic agriculture.
You can help fuel our passion for organics!
We support organic agriculture farms in the US with our inventory purchases and hope you can join us in this effort by supporting our business with your skincare product purchases. Together we can make a difference in not only improving our own health and well-being, but by reducing our commercial farming dependencies and limiting our exposure to hazardous chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or other toxic artificial agents.
Why choose organic?
Choosing ORGANIC means:
- Choosing plants that were farmed without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation
- Choosing ingredients that have been certified organic, assuring their quality & integrity
- Feeling confident you are making a healthful choice about what you are putting in and on your body
- Reducing dependency on commercial farms whose products may contain hazardous toxins
- Supporting organic farmers in the US, who utilize renewable resources and practice soil and water conservation techniques to enhance environmental quality for future generations
Just as it is important to choose organic for the foods we eat, it is equally important to choose organic for the products we put on our skin! Our skin is our largest organ. Our skin cells act as carriers, expelling toxins from our bodies and transferring nutrients in. That is why skincare products should be made from only the purest ingredients, without potentially hazardous toxins.
What chemicals are used in other skincare products and why are they so bad?
- Dirty Dozen Cosmetic Chemicals:
- Ten Synthetic Cosmetic Ingredients to Avoid:
- Cosmetics: Top Ten Most Harmful Ingredients